Terms & Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions for use of this website follow:
- This website ("CruiseLinesJobs.com") is the property of Webix Ltd. Registered address: 27 The Courtyard, Woodlands Business Park, Bristol BS32 4NH, United Kingdom. Company registered in England and Wales, number 07677005.
- CruiseLinesJobs.com does not make any representation whatsoever about any job vacancy advertisement or employment service offer on this website because CruiseLinesJobs.com relies on information provided to it by third parties. Accordingly, it is a matter for you to satisfy yourself as to the suitability of any agency, employer or job found directly or indirectly through this website.
- CruiseLinesJobs.com may make changes in or withdraw any of the services described in this website and at any time without notice.
- CruiseLinesJobs.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of use by changing them on this website.
- You should ensure that information you submit on this website is accurate and does not breach anyone else's right such as copyright or is libellous, obscene, menacing, threatening, offensive, abusive, fraudulent, criminal or infringes the rights of other people or is in any way illegal.
- CruiseLinesJobs.com accepts no responsibility or liability for the use by any agency, employer or other third party of any personal information about you forwarded to any agency, employer or to any third party which comes to your attention directly or indirectly through your use of this website.
- CruiseLinesJobs.com does not make any representation as to the security, quality or propriety of any website which may be accessed through this website. Most linked websites accessed through this website are independent websites over which CruiseLinesJobs.com does not exercise any control, whether financial, editorial or of any other kind and are not in any way endorsed by Cruiselinesjobs.com.
- Accordingly, CruiseLinesJobs.com has no responsibility or liability to you in respect of any products or services purchased or obtained by you from any such linked website nor in respect of the use of any personally identifying information by any such linked website or its owner.
- The entire contents of this website are protected by copyright law. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part except as provided below.
- You may download information from the website for your own personal use only.
- The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. All information made available from within this website is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied on the part of CruiseLinesJobs.com.
- By submitting an employment application form on this web site you agree to sign up for our free Cruise Jobs Newsletter.
- CruiseLinesJobs.com will only keep the following details from the application form: first name, last name, country, email address.
- We guarantee you will never receive unsolicited emails (spam) because of registration to our mailing list. Your email address will never be used for any other purpose than to send our free cruise jobs newsletter.
- You can stop receiving the Cruise Jobs Newsletters at any time by unsubscribing.
How to Get a Job
- The first Cruise Job Fair in Central and Eastern Europe
- Cruise Career Day with MSC Cruises in Kraków/ Poland – 21st September 2019
- Arctic Cruise Line - New Expedition Start Up Planned
- Working as a Photographer and Video Operator onboard a Cruise Ship
- Bahamas Paradise Gives Crew Free Internet
- › More articles
Free emails with tips and advice on how to get a job on-board a cruise ship.