Norwegian Cruise Line - Interview Days
Norwegian Cruise Line invite all US job seekers to their Employment Interview & Information Presentation to learn about embarking on a lifestyle changing career aboard the Pride of America.
Interview days will be held on the following days:
Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - New York, NY
Thursday, February 19, 2015 - Buffalo, NY
Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - Sunrise, FL
Wednesday February 25, 2015 - Daytona Beach, FL
Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - Long Beach, CA
NCL will be interviewing candidates with current and relevant experience to one of the following hospitality positions:
- Assistant Waiter
- Assistant Cook
- Bar Waiter
- Laundry Personnel
- Restaurant Steward - Busser/Server
- Stateroom Steward - Hotel Room Housekeeping
- Utility - Janitorial in Galley & Hotel
Important requirements for all applicants:
- You must have a GED or High School Diploma
- You must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and qualify for a U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Credential (MMC) as well as a Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
In order to qualify for an MMC you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
- Pass Physical Exam/Drug Screen
- Have a Reasonably Clear Background
Find more information about the events on NCL's website.
NCL are looking for a number of staff from all parts of the world. See their current vacancies on All Cruise Jobs:
How to Get a Job
Free emails with tips and advice on how to get a job on-board a cruise ship.