Elite Cruises Launching a New Cruise Line in China
Elite Cruises plan to start a brand new service from Qingdao, China, by the end of 2018.
The new cruise line will have luxury and expedition ships in its fleet. A second-hand vessel currently owned by one of the major cruise lines has been identified for purchase, followed by two more similar ships. However, the company eventually plans to have new vessels built localy in China.
Elite was registered in Singapore in 2016 for for the purpose of cruise-ship building and cruise operations management.
Plans are centered around Qingdao, where the company plans to open a headquarters and operators center, as well as a crew training school.
How to Get a Job
- The first Cruise Job Fair in Central and Eastern Europe
- Cruise Career Day with MSC Cruises in Kraków/ Poland – 21st September 2019
- Arctic Cruise Line - New Expedition Start Up Planned
- Working as a Photographer and Video Operator onboard a Cruise Ship
- Bahamas Paradise Gives Crew Free Internet
- › More articles
Free emails with tips and advice on how to get a job on-board a cruise ship.