Arctic Cruise Line - New Expedition Start Up Planned
New expedition cruise line is planned to be launched in 2021 in Greenland.
The aim is to start with two ships initially, but the fleet may grow to five ships in a matter of a couple of years. The company will offer premium level cruises in Greenland and the Arctic for 8 months in a year.
"We want to offer so many things and be different from the other operators up there, from heli-sking to fishing", said Gert Brask, the company CEO.
"The cruise market is growing in Greenland and the Arctic, and passengers are coming from everywhere. I have so many things we will do differently; starting with taking the ship to places no one else has been."
If you want to work on small expedition vessels sailing the cold waters of the northern hemisphere, watch out for Arctic Cruise Line's launch and development.
How to Get a Job
- Cruise Job Fairs for 2019 – Coming to a location near you!
- Virgin Voyages to Launch Tattoo Studio at Sea
- The first Cruise Job Fair in Central and Eastern Europe
- Cruise Career Day with MSC Cruises in Kraków/ Poland – 21st September 2019
- Arctic Cruise Line - New Expedition Start Up Planned
- › More articles
Free emails with tips and advice on how to get a job on-board a cruise ship.