Terms and Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions for use of this website follow:
- This website ("CruiseLinesJobs.com") is the property of Webix Ltd. Registered address: 10 Cornfield Close, Bristol BS32 9DN, United Kingdom. Company registered in England and Wales, number 07677005.
- CruiseLinesJobs.com does not make any representation whatsoever about any job vacancy advertisement or employment service offer on this website because CruiseLinesJobs.com relies on information provided to it by third parties. Accordingly, it is a matter for you to satisfy yourself as to the suitability of any agency, employer or job found directly or indirectly through this website.
- CruiseLinesJobs.com may make changes in or withdraw any of the services described in this website and at any time without notice.
- CruiseLinesJobs.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of use by changing them on this website.
- You should ensure that information you submit on this website is accurate and does not breach anyone else's right such as copyright or is libellous, obscene, menacing, threatening, offensive, abusive, fraudulent, criminal or infringes the rights of other people or is in any way illegal.
- CruiseLinesJobs.com accepts no responsibility or liability for the use by any agency, employer or other third party of any personal information about you forwarded to any agency, employer or to any third party which comes to your attention directly or indirectly through your use of this website.
- CruiseLinesJobs.com does not make any representation as to the security, quality or propriety of any website which may be accessed through this website. Most linked websites accessed through this website are independent websites over which CruiseLinesJobs.com does not exercise any control, whether financial, editorial or of any other kind and are not in any way endorsed by Cruiselinesjobs.com.
- Accordingly, CruiseLinesJobs.com has no responsibility or liability to you in respect of any products or services purchased or obtained by you from any such linked website nor in respect of the use of any personally identifying information by any such linked website or its owner.
- The entire contents of this website are protected by copyright law. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part except as provided below.
- You may download information from the website for your own personal use only.
- The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. All information made available from within this website is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied on the part of CruiseLinesJobs.com.
- Authors of the web site are committed to protecting any personal information ("Personal Information") which you may provide to us through this web site or by any other means.
- We will not use or disclose your personal information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
- to assess, operate and improve this website and the services provided through it;
- to keep you informed about us and our services about this website;
- if we are required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- We will not sell, trade or rent your Personal Information to others unless you have given your permission.
- By submitting an employment application form on this web site you agree to sign up for our free Cruise Jobs Newsletter.
- CruiseLinesJobs.com will only keep the following details from the application form: first name, last name, country, email address.
- We guarantee you will never receive unsolicited emails (spam) because of registration to our mailing list. Your email address will never be used for any other purpose than to send our free cruise jobs newsletter.
- You can stop receiving the Cruise Jobs Newsletters at any time by unsubscribing.
- To enter our monthly competition to win a Cruise Job Help consultation you must:
- answer all competition questions correctly, and
- submit your name, email address and country.
- Only users of the website who answer all questions correctly will be entered into the draw.
- You can enter the competition only once.
- Youn can only enter the competition via the website on the applicable competition page. No postal applications or emailed applications will be accepted.
- The closing date for the competition draw is indicated on the competition page.
- Winners of the competition will be notified by email, within 14 days after the closing date. If you do not respond back by email as requested within 7 days of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and Webix reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner of the competition will be announced on the social media pages, this website and our email newsletters no later than 21 days after the final closing date of the competition.
- The prize will not be transferable to another persons.
- Winner will have to register their details on Cruise Job Help website (www.cruisejobhelp.com) and notify Webix Ltd (email@example.com) after their details are registered. No purchase is necessary.