Nordic Cruise Company Set to Build 4 Luxury Expedition Ships
Nordic Cruise Company is moving ahead with its plans to build a series of four expedition ultra luxury yachts.
We reported about the project under its previous name Norwegian Cruise Company.
The first ship will be delivered in May of 2020. Three more 220-passenger vessels will follow in 10-month intervals.
"We are not going to be the second best. We are going to be the best. I know we have tough competition, but competition is always good," Ulf Henrick Wynnsdale, president and CEO told the Cruise Industry News.
Most staterooms will offer so-called infinity-style balconies. There will also be a top-deck observation lounge and large aft marina. There will be no helicopters and submarines.
Being the first LNG-powered expedition ship, Nordic Cruise Company is on a mission to be green, also including fuel cells and battery power.
How to Get a Job
- Cruise Ship Jobs - Joining Paperwork and Associated Costs
- P&O Cruises, Cunard, Viking Cruises and MSC Cruises interviews in Slovakia
- How to Get Your Public Health Degree While Working on a Cruise Ship
- What Are The Most Important Qualities Needed To Work On A Cruise Ship?
- Hurtigruten expanding cruises to the Arctic
- › More articles
Free emails with tips and advice on how to get a job on-board a cruise ship.