New Ship for Azamara Club Cruises
Azamara Club Cruises, part of the Royal Caribbean International family, signed a contract to buy a new cruise ship Adonia, currently sailing for P&O Cruises.
The vessel will become the third ship for Azamara, along with Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest and it will be of similar size as well. The transaction will take place in March 2018. Its name will be Azamara Pursuit.
Adonia's last cruise as a P&O Cruises ship will leave Barbados on the 23rd February 2018.
Find current jobs on-board Azamara's cruise ships here.
How to Get a Job
- Cruise Ship Jobs - Joining Paperwork and Associated Costs
- P&O Cruises, Cunard, Viking Cruises and MSC Cruises interviews in Slovakia
- How to Get Your Public Health Degree While Working on a Cruise Ship
- What Are The Most Important Qualities Needed To Work On A Cruise Ship?
- Hurtigruten expanding cruises to the Arctic
- › More articles
Free emails with tips and advice on how to get a job on-board a cruise ship.