New Russian Cruise Line to Start in June
A new Russian cruise line is set to start service in the Black Sea in June 2017.
Rosmorport, under the direction of Russian President Vladimir Putin, works to develop Russian maritime infrastructure and is behind the new operation.
The company has purchased the former Royal Iris for about 11 million euro. The 764-passenger ship last sailed for Mano Cruises.
The ship will be renamed Prince Vladimir and undergo a refurbishment before starting its new summer program.
Cruises will depart every Sunday, round-trip from Sochi with calls in Novorossyisk, Yalta and Sevastopol. The first sailing is scheduled for 11 June 2017.
How to Get a Job
- Cruise Ship Jobs - Joining Paperwork and Associated Costs
- P&O Cruises, Cunard, Viking Cruises and MSC Cruises interviews in Slovakia
- How to Get Your Public Health Degree While Working on a Cruise Ship
- What Are The Most Important Qualities Needed To Work On A Cruise Ship?
- Hurtigruten expanding cruises to the Arctic
- › More articles
Free emails with tips and advice on how to get a job on-board a cruise ship.