Go-karting and Laser Tag On-board a Cruise Ship
Norwegian Cruise Line's new ship Norwegian Bliss will offer a number of unique attractions to the passengers including go-karting and laser tag.
Due to be launched for the Alaska market in summer 2019, Norwegian Bliss will offer accommodation for 4,000 passengers. A long list of attractions include an aqua park with various water slides, luxury spa, fine dining restaurants and beautiful bars and launges with great sea view, etc.
The most unique attractions will be the largest competitive race track for go-karts on sea, as well as an open-air laser tag course.
Are you a kart mechanic or a laser tag instructor? There may be some job opportunities for you on-board a cruise ship soon!
How to Get a Job
- Cruise Ship Jobs - Joining Paperwork and Associated Costs
- P&O Cruises, Cunard, Viking Cruises and MSC Cruises interviews in Slovakia
- How to Get Your Public Health Degree While Working on a Cruise Ship
- What Are The Most Important Qualities Needed To Work On A Cruise Ship?
- Hurtigruten expanding cruises to the Arctic
- › More articles
Free emails with tips and advice on how to get a job on-board a cruise ship.