F&B professionals required for Thomson Cruises
The Apollo Group are looking for experienced F&B professionals to work on-board Thomson Cruises' vessels.
- Ex sous chefs
- Restaurant Manager
- Assistant Chief Housekeeper
If you are interested to apply we can set up a skype interview, and/or an interview onboard our ships when they stop in a port close to your home. So you can get to visit the ship and meet the team prior making final decision to embark.
- To work on a ship you need to under go a skype interview,
- You need to be over 21 years old
- You need to have no tattoos on arms or hands as some uniforms require short sleeves shirts
If the interviews are successful a job offer will be extended to you.
To join you will:
- need to pass and clear the medical tests of the company,
- and need to make a passport if you do not already have one,
- and apply for a c1/d visa in the USA embassy.
Note that in terms of medicals, any pre-existing condition is a disqualifier for employment if you fail our medical tests.
How to Get a Job
Free emails with tips and advice on how to get a job on-board a cruise ship.