Carnival UK Interviews in Slovakia (October 2017)
UK's leading cruise brand - Carnival UK is coming for personal interviews to Slovakia in October 2017.
Interviews to take place in Bratislava on 10th and 11th October 2017.
If you are interested in working aboard the World's most stunning cruise liner Queen Mary 2 sailing regularly between Southampton and New York this is your chance to apply today!
The luxurious and unique cruise liners like Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth also belong to the company under Cunard Line brand - a really historically rich cruise line.
Positions we are looking to recruit for are:
- Housekeeper (m/f)
- Receptionist (m/f)
- Bartender (m/f)
- Bar Waiter (m/f)
- Sommelier (m/f)
- Waiter (m/f)
- Junior Waiter (m/f)
- Chef de Partie - Baker (m/f)
- Chef de Partie - Butcher (m/f)
- Chef de Partie - Pastry (m/f)
- Chef de Partie (m/f)
- Sous Chef (m/f)
If you feel you can bring skills to fulfil the high expectations on board the Cunard fleet, sign up today for our personal interviews in Bratislava by sending your CV to email@example.com.
backup jobs agency and Carnival UK are looking forward to meeting you in person soon!
How to Get a Job
- Cruise Ship Jobs - Joining Paperwork and Associated Costs
- P&O Cruises, Cunard, Viking Cruises and MSC Cruises interviews in Slovakia
- How to Get Your Public Health Degree While Working on a Cruise Ship
- What Are The Most Important Qualities Needed To Work On A Cruise Ship?
- Hurtigruten expanding cruises to the Arctic
- › More articles
Free emails with tips and advice on how to get a job on-board a cruise ship.