Interviews on-board a river cruise ship for German speaking candidates
Backup jobs agency together with the German river cruise operator A-ROSA are offering the opportunity to attend a career day on-board one of their river cruise ships in port of Bratislava (Slovakia) on 13th August 2015.
You will get a guided ship tour to discover your possible future work environment followed by personal one to one interviews with a representative of the A-ROSA Reederei.
You may be interested to attend this event, if:
- you have a successful completed vocational training in the hotel or tourism industry
- you speak fluent or good German
- you are eligible to travel and work within the European Union
- you are a Sous Chef, Chef de Partie or Commis de Cuisine
- you are an experienced waiter/ress
- you are a strong receptionist with very good German skills
- you are an international and language affluent Host/ess
Our service is provided free of charge to all applicants.
How to Get a Job
Free emails with tips and advice on how to get a job on-board a cruise ship.