- You are here:
- Home › articles
Articles: Cruise Ship Jobs
This section of the website contains many articles which you may find useful if you're looking for a job onboard a cruise ship.
- A good photo could increase your chances
- Having a photo on your Resume / CV is seen by many recruiters as a positive thing.
Recruiters are by law ...
- 28th January 2015
- A day in the life of a Provision Master
- Where are the two pallets of lemons?!
Oh hi, sorry, I didn't realize that you were already here. My name ...
- 18th January 2015
- A day in the life of a Photographer
- Here I am, it is six o'clock in the morning and I am going on shore with the passengers to ...
- 4th January 2015
- A day in the life of a Hotel Utility
- Hi everyone ! It's 10 pm on day 180 of my contract which is 272 days long.
So I have done ...
- 21st December 2014
- It starts at “Hello”
- In my role as a Internal Recruiter I spend a lot of my day phoning potential candidates who have applied ...
- 17th December 2014
- A day in the life of a Florist
- Hi everyone! My name is Marcus and I work as a florist in my little shop on board this ship. ...
- 7th December 2014
- Online Recruiting Event by Kontoships
Kontoships and Sea Chefs are pleased to announce that they will be conducting online interviews on January 29th 2015.
Experienced candidates ...
- 4th December 2014
- How to self assess your language skills
- The cruise industry is a truly global employer and having good language skills are imperative to obtain a position on ...
- 23rd November 2014
- Working on Cruise Ships - Income Tax (UK)
- When a person receives an income above the provided personal allowance, and is a resident of the UK or ...
- 19th November 2014
- The A, B, Seas of Working on a Cruise Ship
- Watch this funny video summarising life and work on-board a cruise ship:
- 9th November 2014
- A day in the life of a member of the Cruise Staff Team
- A very good morning to you. My name is Beatrice and my position onboard is called Cruise Staff. A little ...
- 26th October 2014
- A day in the life of a Kitchen Steward
- Ya man! Welcome in my kingdom, the galleys. My name is Wilson, but everyone calls me "Shorty". And no, it ...
- 12th October 2014
- Where do the Royal Caribbean employees come from?
- Over 55,000 crew members from more than 120 countries work on-board Royal Caribbean's cruise ships.
The map below shows where the ...
- 28th September 2014
- A-ROSA - Recruitment day in Cologne, Germany
- Join A-ROSA and become a part of our dedicated crew. Experience the team spirit, passion and above all the desire ...
- 25th September 2014
- A day in the life of a Galley Utility
- Good morning everyone. It is 3.30 am and I am surprised that someone else is up at the same time ...
- 14th September 2014