Alteza Cruises - New Cruise Line from Argentina
Alteza Cruises, a new cruise line based in Argentina, will start its operation in February 2018.
Deployment includes mini cruises in Argentina and Uruguay, as well as cruises visiting Brazil, Patagonia Argentina, Ushuaia, Southern Chile and Antarctica.
Alteza's first vessel Delphin previously sailed for Passat Cruises, catering to the German market.
How to Get a Job
- Cruise Ship Jobs - Joining Paperwork and Associated Costs
- P&O Cruises, Cunard, Viking Cruises and MSC Cruises interviews in Slovakia
- How to Get Your Public Health Degree While Working on a Cruise Ship
- What Are The Most Important Qualities Needed To Work On A Cruise Ship?
- Hurtigruten expanding cruises to the Arctic
- › More articles
Free emails with tips and advice on how to get a job on-board a cruise ship.